TACTICAL AND TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF UAG-40
- The fi ttings provide grenade launcher turning up at 40 degree, down at 10, to the left / right – at 16, as well as provide a rigid fi xation of the grenade launcher with the ability to sight while shooting fixed targets
- UAG-40 can easily be mounted on armored vehicles, automobile, floating craft and tripod
- Tenperature condition of use from -40 to +60oC
- Feed system-Belt-fed
- UAG-40 is compatible with all types of 40x53mm Ammunition (including: US M 383 HE; US M 384 HE; US M 385 TP; US M 430 HEDP; US M 918 Flash Banj; NIKO Flash Banj; NIKO Marker; CIS S411 HEDP; CIS S412 HE; CIS 413 HEDP; CIS S 415 TPT; CIS S 415 ATP)
- Penetration in Armour plate – 80 mm
- Fatal Area (anti personnel grenade) – 8/15 m
Automatic grenade launcher with 40 mm bore shoots for the distance of over 2200 meters. It is intended for fi ring in enemy’s infantry, lightarmored vehicles and protected shelters. The light weight, high level of portability and no need to prepare operating site are the main features of the UAG-40. All these features allow quick change fi ring position. The design of UAG-40 and this tripod allow shooting from all terrain condition: i.e. both in the field and urban territory.
THE ADVANTAGES OF UAG-40
The advantage of UAG-40 is its design.
The engineering development of UAG-40 includs:
- Friction damper bolt, which is consist of cantilever springs. These springs are situated on the inner surface of the tube and interact with bolt assembly;
- Three-stage longitudinal screw-thread the barrel,
consisting of two parts;
- Rotating knob control of trigger;
- Prefabricated iron sight, which is located in the handle and is designed for mobile the UAG-40.
Conjuctive use of these design decisions led to major benefits:
- High accurasy (density) while serial shooting.
- Reduced recoil momentum.
- High reliability and ease of manufacture and operational service.
- The light weight is the advantage of UAG-40. Its weight (without grenade) – 18 kg. To compare the weight of grenade launchers analogues are GMG – 28 kg, Lag-40 – 35 kg, 40AGL – 22 kg.
STATE FOREIGN TRADE ENTERPRISE «SPETSTECHNOEXPORT»
specializes in export of up-to-date military technologies and rendering services on repair, modernization and maintenance of weapons and special-purpose equipment.
We are proud to remind you that Ukraine is one of few countries in the world that has great technological knowledge in industry and possesses full technological circle of manufacture.
Being conscious that fruitful cooperation at highly competitive market is a mutual interest of the Customers and Suppliers, we are proud to propose services of Ukrainian design bureaus and OEMs to fulfill all Customer’s requirements.
STATE FOREIGN TRADE ENTERPRISE
7, Stepana Bandery Avenue, Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine
Tl.: : +38 (044) 568 50 70 Fax: +38 (044) 568 53 48