Gnome-Nano II is a subminiature digital stereo voice-recorder which is a professional sound recording unit providing high-quality mono and stereo recording of speech signals under difficult acoustic conditions.
Recording process can be performed via either one built-in or two external microphones.
For data storage, the 16GB embedded non-volatile memory system (eMMC) is used in the device. The storage keeps audio data for at least 10 years when the device is shut down.
Recording process may be controlled both manually and automatically.
Connecting the device to a PC enables recorded data playback, copying recordings to PC hard drive and changing recorder options.
- To protect recorded data from unauthorized use and disclosure, key recorder features (deleting recorded data, modifying recording options,
saving and playing recordings on a PC) can only be performed by means of specially designed software(Voice Recorder Manager).
- Access to recordings is carried out via supplied software and protected with PIN.
- After copying data to a PC hard drive, recorded data authentication is enabled via digital signature.
- Watermarks control the audio file consistency
- Compact dimensions
- Reliable protection of recorded data
- High recording quality
- User-friendly control
- Recording can be activated:
- with power supply
- by scheduler
- Loop recording mode
- Digital signature
- Opportunity to connect external battery
- Recording process is performed via built-in microphone
- To protect recorded data from unauthorized use and disclosure, key recorder features (deleting recorded data and modifying recording options) can only be performed by means of specially designed software (Voice recorder Manager) supplied with the device
- If required, the access to options and recorded data stored on device may be protected with a PIN
- After copying data to a PC hard drive, recorded data authentication is carried out via digital signature
- It’s impossible to import audio recordings to a built-in memory using USB port
Description and intended use
- Gnome-Atom is a subminiature digital recorder which is a professional audio recording device designed for recording speech signals under difficult acoustic conditions
- For recorded storage, the built-in memory of 4 Gb total capacity is used
- The storage keeps recorded data for at least 10 years when the device is shut down
- Video camera is ideal for surveillance with increased light sensitivity.
- It produces clear images when operating under conditions of poor visibility or at night.
- By applying a high-strength glass used for all optical elements, the lens is protected against damages and dirt in case of wiping and using it for a long period of time.
- It saves a high-quality image even in sunlight.